1. DNA has 521 years half life.
2. Under 30 ft under water, your blood looks green because there is no light.
3. A typical lead pencil can draw a line that is 35 miles long.
4. The first computer bug was caused by an actual bug inside the computer.
5. Abraham Lincoln kept his important documents inside his hat.
6. There’s a Nikola Tesla statue that radiates free Wi-Fi in Silicon Valley.
7. The name of the guy on Pringles Can is Julius.
8. There is only one Stop Sign in Paris.
9. Only 2% of the world’s population has green eyes.
10. It takes 595 oranges to charge an iPhone.
11. Oxford University is at least 400 years older than the Aztec Empire.
12. Chocolate kills Cancer Cells.
13. Phantosmia is when you smell something that isn’t there.
14. Your foot and your forearm are the same lengths.